Short-term medical (STM) is a type of health plan that can provide you with temporary medical coverage when you are between health plans, outside enrollment periods, and need some coverage in case of an emergency!
Short term insurance may be for you if you’re:
- Unable to apply for Affordable Care Act (ACA), also called Obamacare, coverage because you missed Open Enrollment and you don’t qualify for Special Enrollment
- Waiting for your ACA coverage to start
- Looking for a bridge between Medicare
- Turning 26 and coming off your parent’s insurance
- Between jobs or waiting for benefits to begin at your new job
- Healthy and under 65
Call our office today to learn more!