Medicare cost plans are a type of Medicare health plan. Private insurance companies contract with Medicare to deliver your Original Medicare (Part A and Part B) benefits. A Medicare cost plan may have a provider network.
Who’s eligible for Medicare cost plan?
- You’re enrolled in Medicare Part B, and eligible for Part A.
- You live in the plan’s service area. In some cases, you can live outside the plan’s service area.
- The plan is accepting new patients.
- You agree to follow the plan’s membership rules.
- You don’t have end stage renal disease (ESRD, a type of permanent kidney failure). There are some exceptions.
Call our office today to learn more!