Friday, August 5, 2022
7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., at Embassy Suites (map)
- Keynote speaker: Astronaut (and Nebraska native), Clay Anderson
- 2023 Medicare Advantage sneak peeks
- NEW Connecture enrollment tool
- 2023 CMS sales recording requirement solution
- Breakfast and lunch while learning and networking
- $40 continuing education credit
- One-on-one time with carrier reps
- NEW carrier with a household name
- Great prizes
Astronaut Clayton “Astro Clay” Anderson, Nebraska’s only astronaut, spent 167 days in space as well as 38 hours and 28 minutes executing six spacewalks. He applied 15 times before NASA selected him as an astronaut in 1998, and spent 30 years working for NASA: 15 as an engineer and then 15 as an astronaut.
Succeeding in one of the most difficult and coveted jobs in the world through perseverance and a never-give-up mantra, Anderson employs NASA’s “Plan, Train and Fly (Execute)” philosophy to all his speaking engagements and projects. Coupled with lessons learned in the areas of leadership, persistence and passion, he provides unique and “out of this world” insights for those seeking to achieve practical execution.
Astronaut Clayton “Astro Clay” Anderson’s award-winning book “The Ordinary Spaceman,” children’s books: “Letters from Space,” “A is for Astronaut; Blasting Through the Alphabet” and “It’s a Question of Space: An Ordinary Astronaut’s Answers to Sometimes Extraordinary Questions” are available at www.AstroClay.com. Plus, a new children’s book is coming in 2023. Follow @Astro_Clay #DareToBeExtraordinary #WeBelieveInAstronauts