Customize your own fact-finder PDF!
Automated fact-finder coming soon!
Let us know the questions you want for your customized fact-finder. Choose from the questions below or send us your own fact-finding questions. We’ll create a fact-finder specifically for you! Send the questions you would like on your fact-finder to email@example.com with “fact-finder request” in the subject line. We will email you the PDF for you to print once completed.
Fact-finder document sample
Menu of fact-finding questions
- How much do you have set aside for your funeral & other final expenses?
- How much do you owe on your home mortgage or credit cards?
- Who do you want as your beneficiary?
- Do you want to leave a legacy?
- Do you have any long-term care funding?
- How much are you currently paying for your Medicare Supplement plan?
- What was your last rate increase on your Medicare Supplement plan?
- Does your Medicare Advantage cover hospitalization for days 1-5?
- What is your deductible for days 1-5?
- Do you have a 401K or 403B?
- What is the current interest rate on your CDs?
- What interest rate do you have on your fixed annuities?
- Is the interest on your CD’s taxed?
- Which is more important to you:
- Protecting your principal?
- Earning interest on your money?
- Not out-living your income?
- What company do you have your proper cancer insurance with?
- How much does your cancer plan pay?
- What lump sum does your cancer plan pay?
- If you get cancer do you want to go to a specialist?
- Who do you have your dental insurance with?
- If you need a $1,000 crown, how do you plan on paying for it?
- What is the maximum of your dental insurance?
- What is the deductible of your dental insurance?